Monday, July 26, 2010

Pics_P.carlisle_sunday-26-07-2010

Hi Guys


What an interesting day. Myself, Dirk Coetzee and Kevin were the only
pilots from 11h00 to 13h30, then suddenly members came from everywhere
to fly. I counted a total of 18 pilots were doing their stuff over
Ruimsig. Well Done guys. Take a look at some of the beautiful aircraft
that were in the skies. Jerry lost his motor – managed to rip it (fire
wall and all) off the plane never to be seen again.


A real big thank you to Jerry van Gool who put in a great amount of
effort to fix up the road from the gate to the club. It has made it so
much easier to get to the club. Thanks


I have spoken to Snoopy's Squadron and invited them to our club on
Saturday 28 August 2010. Please diarize it and make an effort to join
us. I think we should have a really great day flying with a couple of
competitions etc to add to the excitement. Also please everyone I
still have some shirts and jackets if anyone wants – it really sets us
apart with our club shirts.


I am going to try arrange a committee meeting this week. If there is
anything you want addressed please let me know so I can bring it up.


Thanks

Peter

These pictures were sent with Picasa, from Google.
Try it out here: http://picasa.google.com/

No comments: