Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Pics-P.Carlisle- DDRF-28/08/2011

 

Hi Guys

 

Yesterday morning saw the brave DDRF pilots face near Arctic conditions with a blizzard to boot. Made for some fairly hard flying. I did not stay long as my sister in law was on her way back to Hong Kong and the two hours spent there was on loan.

 

The afternoon looked a lot better with the sun coming up and the wind dying down I would think that the later flying was a blast. Enjoy guys

 

Jerry need a round of applause as the work done on the runway looks a million bucks. Well done Jerry. I do believe that this will make our runway one of the best around. I believe we really have a club on which to be proud. The final grass laying is taking place today and it should set with in the next week or two.

 

We will be arranging a fun fly soon to welcome in the new runway. Will give details soonest.

 

Cheers see you all on Sunday

 

 

Peter

 

 



No comments: