Tuesday, December 6, 2011

DDRF Pics-P.Carlisle-04/12/2011

 

Hi Guys

 

Went flying yesterday – was quite a bit of wind in the morning. Took quite quick fingers to land the foamies. The afternoon was a lot better really some excellent weather.  Bit disappointing as I only counted 17 pilots who came through to enjoy the club.

 

Jerry has done an excellent job at the helipad side. Really well done Jerry – Thanks hats off to you. I stood with the heli guys flying from on top the mound and the panorama to fly is really brilliant. Next year we will continue with our work on the heli side which will no doubt give us the best heli and plane facilitates around.

 

Enjoy the pics. I wont be around until the new year as I am off to see my brother in the USA.

 

Enjoy the flying, Happy Christmas and please guys keep safe and take it easy on the roads.

 

Cheers

 

 

Peter


No comments: