Thursday, March 1, 2012

DDRF pictures needed

 

Hi all

 

Please have a look at the pictures that you have taken at the airfield as I have a couple of sponsors lined up who want to see their products at our airfield in order to commit their involvement at the DDRF Family Fun Days 2012.

 

As I have mentioned on the Blogg, the dates will be confirmed within the next couple of days and I really hope that you will commit to attending these days as I am already have the commitment from a number of sponsors and would like to make it worth their time and money to support us.

 

I need pictures of:

Thunder Tiger Planes

Thunder Tiger Helicopters

Lanyu Park Flyers

GWS Slow Flyers

Mini Titan Helicopters

Raptor Helicopters

 

Thank you for this and please send it to me as soon as possible so that I can secure some more great products and prizes.

 

Kind regards

 

Marnus Els

071 479 5838

No comments: