We had a really successful AGM on Saturday afternoon at 14h00. The minutes are briefly.
- Kevin Welcomed all the members to the 2012 AGM.
- We were reminded no to fly before 09h00 and never over the housing estates
- Financials as attached were approved
- Budget as attached was approved
- The club fees to remain at R1000
- All members are responsible to enforce the rules Committee to assist.
- DDRF Apparel to be continued and hat to be included.
- Meeting concluded.
Please all those current members who do not wish to renew their subs for next year please to let me know to remove you from the active members list.
We also had a really good days flying and I counted just over 40 pilots who came through and enjoyed the flying with us.
Please see note from Johan Rheeders who runs the DDRF blog. He has added some new items please take a look at the blog
Enjoy the pics see you Sunday
Tel: 011 781 2588 Fax: 086 531 1187
Cell: 083 443 0828