Monday, October 18, 2010

Sunday Pics_P.Carlisle_17-10-2010

 
----- Original Message -----

Hi Guys

 

What a great day we had yesterday. The wind was no too choppy but unfortunately a bit across the run way. Made things interesting but overall really great flying all round. I have included slightly more pics than normal as the sports was rocking yesterday.

 

I counted 17 pilots by the time I left who came to enjoy and I am sure that a number more would have arrived a little later. I needed to go home a little earlier as I really enjoyed seeing the Bulls loose to the Sharks on Saturday which made my Sunday fragile.

 

Welcome to Ainsley Williams who joined us thus week. I trust that you will enjoy flying at DDRF. I know I have missed one or two other new members – my apologies but tax season with clerks on study leave kills free time. Please send me a mail so I can formally welcome you to the club.

 

Don't forget 6 November 2010 we are all going to Snoopy's to  enjoy their roof wetting. Bring planes, good cheer and a sense of humour.

 

Peter



No comments: