Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pics-2008-P.Carlisle- DDRF

 

Hi Guys

 

Did not spend too long at the club as I had a birthday party to attend in the afternoon. Also forgot the camera batteries so did not take any pics. I looked in my archives and found a few pics from 2008. Take a look and see how the club has changed. Spectacular don't you think?

 

The wind was a bit aggressive during the day but still allowed for some good flying. The new runway I saw being used a bit more and certainly did wonders for my F15.

 

I counted 17 pilots until I left at 13h00 I am sure more pilots would have tested their hand later in the day.

 

Breandan Hadley, Bill Moon and Jannie Coetzee has joined our club in the past two weeks. Do any members have any objections?

 

Please don't forget the fun fly on 15 October 2011 it should be a great day.

 

Cheers

 

 

Peter



No comments: