Thursday, May 3, 2012


Good day all

Once again we have an upcoming DDRF Family Fun Day, which will take place on 09 June 2012.
The last one was a great success for all participants, sponsors and spectators.

With this in mind, I really want to make the following DDRF Family Fun Day even bigger and better!

This will only be possible with your help and participation, so I am inviting you all to come forth with suggestion and support such as sponsors, helpers, events, catering and whatever you can possible think off.

If you have any suggestions to sponsors, please try and provide me with contact details and a contact person, if you can.

As we all saw from and at the last DDRF Family Fun Day, all members, families and enthusiasts are more than welcome to join us on the day.

This is not restricted to members of the club only, but to all members and enthusiasts of this great sport.

SAMAA will also be hosting the annual regional meeting at DDRF on the day which will draw a lot of members from the West Rand Clubs!

So, please spread the word and tell everybody that you know to come and join us on the day.



I want to thank everybody who has had a look at my new website www.rcfunatix.wozaonline.co.za  and also welcome all comments and recommendations.

If you have specific products that you would like me to source, please provide me with those details and I will contact you as soon as possible to compare pricing with your current supplier.

The EPO Pitts (1.4m Wing Span @ R3100.00) that I have on my website and the Blogg, will be coming soon and I can squeeze in a last couple of them for anybody who is interested.

So…Please contact me as soon as possible to ensure that yours is in the first shipment.

Regards

Marnus Els
DDRF Events Co-Ordinator
071 479 58738
rcfunatix@gmail.com

No comments: